In line with our vision to provide world-class support services, Bintai Kinden is always on the lookout for talented & dynamic individuals who are motivated in their pursuit for corporate success. So, if you think that you have what it takes to excel at Bintai, then get in touch with us!
An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have what it takes to be part of our growing family, please e-mail or write in a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) and contact number to our HR Department.
Group Accountant (Kuala Lumpur)
- To review periodic management accounts for the Group
- Experience in drafting Annual Report in compliance necessary statutory requirement
- Strong knowledge in GST rulings is essential
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and company secretary
- Candidate expected to report to Board during periodic board meeting
- Perform other ad hoc assignments and tasks as assigned by Management as and when required
Qualification and experience
- Member of MIA
- Possess at least 8 years of working experience, preferably in construction industry
- Preferably candidate age between 35 to 45
- Possess experience in group account
- Technical competency in MFRS/FRS is essential
- Well verse in Bursa requirements
Successful candidates will be offered attractive remuneration which includes personal medical care, personal accident and group hospitalization insurance coverage.
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or e-mail your detailed resume stating present and expected salary and contact details latest by 30 October 2017
Human Resource Department
Kejuruteraan Bintai Kindenko Sdn Bhd
(Company No: 89776-P)
3-2-8, Kompleks Kantonmen Prima
No. 698, Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03-2732 2684/03-4042 6233
E-Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your mark with us today!